Hello and welcome to DARMAR ENTERPRISES. We have been supplying gemstones to jewelers, benchworkers, designers and other jewelry professionals since 1984.
We work person-to-person, whether via email or telephone or in person. It is the only way to be sure you are getting the right stone for your job. If you make, repair or buy jewelry or gemstones for resale, contact us for the wholesale price. To save time please include your name, your company name, address, contact information and a brief description or explanation of your connection with the jewelry and gemstone industries, or industry references. We will use this information to verify your wholesale status.
- Prices shown on the Lone Star and Showroom pages are
. Email, call or write for the wholesale price. Prices shown in the Catalog are wholesale. For any stone not pictured on this site, include a description of what you need.
Inventory - Special Cuts
- We inventory stones we cut stones from rough for special or unique pieces of jewelry. Some of our pieces are shown on the showroom pages. For custom cut stones we can use your rough or ours.
- Inventory - Native Cut
- - Our standard inventory includes all species of
native cut and calibrated stones in all sizes and shapes you normally see, including melee, and some you don't normally see. Some of the native cut inventory is shown in the Catalog. Please email or call if the stone you need is not pictured.
Cutting and Gem Repair.
- We recut and polish chipped or scratched stones. And we cut repair stones that are difficult or impossible to find. Odd-sized baguettes, lost or broken uncalibrated stones, small French-cut side stones for antique rings are some examples of this service. We also do inlay for new pieces and to replace missing or damaged parts on existing pieces. Email, call or write to discuss your specific job.
Best practice: Email a picture of your broken stone along with a description of the stone and the work you want done. Often we can give you an initial estimate of the cost of your job. Remember to send business information and credentials to receive wholesale pricing.
Lone Star Cut.
- We cut the official gemstone cut of the state of Texas, the Lone Star Cut. Material used for stock pieces are Texas topaz from Mason County, Texas, sky blue and Swiss blue Brazilian topaz, citrine, and amethyst. Click to
Lone Star Topaz
page for details on this special cut. Inventory changes constantly. Please contact us for current stock and prices.
- The Catalog shows some of our inventory in native-cut and special cut stones. It is not a complete listing. Contact us if the stone you need is not pictured. You can order stones by contacting us directly or use the shopping cart for listed stones. Be sure to contact us if you are matching existing stones or need a specific size.
We do not publish a print catalog. The web catalog is not intended as a counter catalog. Please email, call or write for wholesale prices on any inventory, and for information on our stone cutting services.